Monday, August 29, 2011

Have You Hosted a Kitchen Wares Party

Managing Residential Rentals is NOT for the faint of heart, but it just might be worth the investment. Many people just starting out in this process think they can keep their regular homeowner’s insurance, which is not true. The correct policy is often called a Landlord or Non-Owner Occupied Residence. One advantage I have in this market is that I do not need to insure an individual’s personal home or auto which is a common requirement of my competitors.* You may not know Mark (a landlord) but you certainly know Jennifer who rent’s from him. She is blonde and has asked you to host a Pampered Chef party. She’ll be stoked to have Renter’s Insurance with me and she'll open the door for me to meet Mark. Connect me to Jennifer through a three way e-mail ( No guarantee I’ll but that pizza stone from you though!

* - Let’s be honest, I'd like to insure everything and there is a multi-line discount, but it is not required.

No comments:

Post a Comment