Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Value of An Agent

Our Agency had a recent claims experience where the customer's vehicle went to a manufacturer's shop due to a flood claim with subsequent electrical issues. In a survey after the claim was resolved here is what the client had to say when asked the question 'Suggestions on how we can improve?'

"Took three and a half weeks to get my car back and the repairs were completed in a week and a half or two weeks. So a week and a half of the adjuster and the car company playing phone tag seems a little excessive to me. My agent is wonderful. As soon as I got him involved it was resolved immediately. All in all I'm happy with AMFAM. Like I said it was excessive, the amount of time that it took to get my car repaired and it was not because it wasn't repaired. It was because it wasn't paid."

This is one of the things you get when you hire me as your agent!

No comments:

Post a Comment