Saturday, January 22, 2011
Sales opportunity with an American Family Insurance Agency in Marietta, GA
• Place outbound phone calls to potential clients.
• Manage quote volume through Agency sponsored programs.
• Manage incoming leads from online sources.
• Manage Agency follow-up process for potential clients.
• Follow-up on client referrals.
• Attend local events to promote Agency and collect leads.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Windows XP, and Social Media.
• Insurance Licensed (or willing to receive licensing before employment).
• Good Credit & Favorable Driving Record.
Wages & Benefits:
• Hourly Wage Negotiable based on Experience + Commissions.
• Additional Bonuses Based on Team Performance.
• Opportunity for performance based raises and commission increases.
For Those Interested Contact:
Tommy Schlosser, Agent
770-250-1990 – Office
Thursday, January 13, 2011
These are people who have committed by joining the team:
Personal Lines Insurance - Tommy Schlosser (American Family Insurance)
Real Estate - Karen Steimle (Keller-Williams)
Life & Diability Insurance - Jac Padron (Thrivent)
Chiropractor - Dr. George Tomes (Chiropractic Wellness)
IT - Wynn Jones (In-Touch Computer Services)
Banker - Eric Royston (RBC)
Investments - Steve Tuck (Edward Jones)
We have decided to be a Friday Group and will start meeting March 11th at 7AM. Check back periodically for updates.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Friday, January 7, 2011
Monday, January 3, 2011
Here are some highlights of Jack Salzwedel's message to AmFam employees at the start of this New Year, I thought that I would share it with you:
What went well last year? Many things, including our customer-satisfaction numbers, our financial strength and our “people” scores. Consider the results:
We have customers who like us. Our customer-satisfaction and retention numbers are strong and rising. For the first time, we’re in the “high-satisfaction” tier in the annual J.D. Power and Associates homeowners insurance survey. And that’s great because it shows we’re taking our mission seriously: To be the most trusted and valued service-driven insurance company.
We have money in the bank and are very strong financially. When you look at our non-CAT loss improvements, our expense management and our solid investment performance, it’s clear we are impacting our financial strength through initiatives and hard work. We’ve made up all our equity loss due to the Great Recession and this past year added nearly a half billion dollars to equity—continuing proof we can meet our promises to our policyholders in times of need.
Agent and employee engagement are up, too. In spite of fewer employees and agents, and more work for all of us, we have a dynamic and energized “family” meeting the needs of our customers.
FYI... Jack is President & COO of AmFam.